MBBS In Europe
Medical study Guide is an opportunity for most prospective students who are looking admission to the best, affordable medical universities in English in Europe. Best or top universities can be classified also based on political criteria. So medical students must be interested not only by the cheapest good universities in Europe, but they must take in account also the recognition of the qualification around the world. For instance, a student from UK can be interested who would like to work as Doctor in his country, will get into UK medical system easily with the qualification from EU/EEA than from other European countries.
Ukraine, Georigia, Romania and Bulgaria are the cheapest countries with best universities in english and good qualification recognised in Europe and beyond
For Indian Student Elligibility -
1-Student who Pass 12th Exam with PCB with 50% .
Why Study In Europe ?
Successful completion of high school
Average grade point of high school living diploma or equivalent
Extracurricular activities - especially those reflecting public or health-related service: volunteer work, internship, job and other evidence of initiative
Performance in entrance exam in chemistry and biology, Numerus clausus (closed number)
Interviews with medical school admissions committees
English test (for those from non English speaking country and without an international English recognised certificate)
- Poltava State Medical University
- V.N. KARAZIN KHARKIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
- ODESSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
- KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
- LVIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
- VINNITSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
- BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
- IVANO-FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
- EuropeanTeachingUniversity - Georigia